Age as fine as your wine. Aging is a slow and graceful process. The calm that spreads across your face over the years, that natural beauty is unbeatable. As we have often heard, the beauty of all men and women only grows over the years. With this graceful aging also comes the experience in appearance that gets etched beautifully around your mouth, sometimes your cheeks and also into the folds around your arms and around. And the beautiful craters of fine lines make you relive all the smiles that held these lines for years.
Aging is a beautiful thing indeed. But how fun do you think reliving happy healthy skin will be? To have all this experience and wisdom covered under a still plumper than what you’d expect your skin to be. In the world of today, with excessively different and dynamic environmental activities, our skin health is only getting further deteriorated. Sadly, neither can we take control of all these factors in the world around us nor can we turn the hands of time to get the beautifully plump and taught skin we all want.
Certainly there are ways to turn the tide around. Remember the talks of an elixir much talked about in our favorite fairy tales would be the perfect solution if only one existed. What if I told you that elixir does exist and is all around us and even present in our body, we just don’t know much about it. It is known as collagen. As we age, the production of collagen in our body depletes. As a result, it necessitates the need to consume collagen externally.
Making your golden years better, let’s go for an early action plan sort of thing, shall we instead of waiting until it’s too late? Some of the ways to do so like changing lifestyle and our dietary habits are:
- A Healthy Diet For A Healthy Skin: As we age, our skin loses certain aspects and essential minerals that make it plump and glowing in our youth. Some of the most important of these are vitamins C, A and E. Even for skincare products, these ingredients are a rage today for the visible and amazing benefits they have to offer to the users. They can reverse the damage to the skin due to sun exposure while giving deep hydration and removal of pigmentation.
- Drink a lot of water: Staying hydrated is at the heart of every good health manual to lead a healthy life. Hydration goes down with age in our skin as it becomes drier over the years. This is because the moisture retention capacity of our skin declines as we age. Hence, our skin becomes flakier and develops fine lines over the years.
- Supplement Your Supplements: It is not uncommon that we are not even aware of the deficiencies in our body. This absence of crucial vitamins and minerals in our body beyond a certain time begins to have a negative impact on our body. Over the years this deficiency becomes more pronounced especially with negative impact as we age. If we consume supplements and take care of our body’s nutritional needs, it is really good for our skin as with the required minerals it stays plump, healthy and glowing.
- Catch Up On That Beauty Sleep: Sleep is absolutely essential not just for the freshness and energy levels but also for our overall health. A good night’s sleep is really impactful to have a healthy skin and lack of the same can cause various problems like dark circles as well as certain early signs of aging like fine lines around our eyes and mouth very often. Fight them all like a pro with a sound goodnight’s sleep!
- Never Ever Go Out Without Sunscreen: No matter when and where you are, if you have any exposure to sun you must take care to put on sunscreen first. Sun damage can have a lasting impact on your skin and can often speed up its aging. To avoid the harmful effect of UVs on your skin, always put on sunscreen.
- Collagen Is A Must: Collagen cells are what anchor our skin cells tightly in their place and hence, giving them strength and elasticity. The best is that collagen is restorable and can be easily absorbed into your skin. Taking collagen externally can do wonders as is often used in medical fillers for the skin to cure fine lines and wrinkles.
Now that we have read enough about how to maintain a healthy skin in the long run as we age and have understood the importance of collagen you must be wondering how to incorporate it into your skin and routine. Try Hi Life Silica Drops for all your collagen supplement needs as it:
- Is an advanced collagen booster
- Gives you younger and brighter looking skin
- Is a highly concentrated ionized solution
- Also gives you lustrous hair and strong nails
- Is an immunity booster
- Gives you stronger joints
- Promotes optimal nutrition absorption
Our silica supplement boosts collagen production and is one of the best collagen supplements for skin. It helps promote skin elasticity of the skin and hence, prevents aging. This supplement is the favorite go-to for thousands like you to maintain a youthful skin as it slows down the aging of the skin. Silica drops by Hi Life works at a deep level on the inside to support and enhance your natural beauty besides helping with good health and vitality. After all, beauty always goes much beyond what’s on the outside!
It can be consumed simply with a glass of water or any other beverage like your everyday post workout green tea and even with wines and whiskeys. Just make sure you don’t take more than the recommended dosage, i.e., 20 drops a day.
Leave a Reply